Juneteenth Flag 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt
Juneteenth Flag marks Juneteenth National Independence Day, also know as Jubilee Day, Emancipation Day, Freedom Day and Black Independence Day, and is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African-Americans. This flag includes the date June 19th 1865.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
|XS (inches)||26||16 ½|
Stickers ship by Postal Mail within the US for only $0.65! You have the option to upgrade to faster shipping, or options that include a tracking number at checkout. If we have it in stock, we ship it out in 1 day. If we need to make more, it may take up to 4 days to ship.
T-Shirts / Garments ship Ground Shipping w/ Tracking and rates are calculated based on your address at checkout. These are printed on demand and may take up to 5 days to ship.
We ship your order as soon as we can. If timing is important to you, please contact us here before placing your order so we can ensure the timeline is achievable.