Trans Flag 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt
This 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt emblazoned with the Trans flag puts a stylish spin on the classic baseball style tee. The combed cotton blend makes this super soft shirt, comfortable and lightweight.
The Transgender Pride Flag Flag was created by American trans woman Monica Helms in 1999 to represents the transgender community. The Trans flag consists of five horizontal stripes: two light blue, two pink, and one white in the center.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
|XS (inches)||26||16 ½|